Quality – Highest quality workmanship / Providing “best of class” products.
Reliability – We do what we say and do it when we say it will be done.
Integrity – Honesty and truthfulness guide all our interactions.
Colorado Architectural Millwork Supply, Inc. (CAMS), was incorporated in May of 2001 in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Eighty percent of CAMS’ employees were previously with Wigand Corporation which was one of the premier woodworking companies in the United States before it was closed by the corporate owner, Steelcase Inc., in 2001.
Our employee’s tenure in the millwork manufacturing business averages 28 years per person. Because of our expertise, we focus our work on complex, monumental quality wood projects that require the skills that our company possesses.
Our projects are 90% residential with the remaining 10% in specialty/commercial work.
Learn More About Us…